Re: multiple isp + nat

Janne Raatikainen wrote:
I configured multiple isp (actually only multiple gw) according
http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html.

Now NAT (Internet) seems to work, both external interfaces work ( I
didnt configure load balancing because I dont need it). However I have
problem that I can not ping from NAT to public ip of my  Linux box.
Problem is that I can not connect from 192.168.1.0/24 network to
services listening 84.248.213.195, but I can connect to Internet from
NAT through that interface gateway (84.248.192.0). Connecting with
public ip worked fine when I had simple NAT, with single
Internet-connection.

Have you used any firewall rules which prevent INPUT from the LAN ?

I also notice that portforwarding from Linux-box (public ip) to computer
under nat doesnt work too. Anyone has idea what is the problem?

You will have to accept the traffic in the FOWARD chain in addition to the port forwarding rule for the system which is being accessed.

I think it will be better if you list your firewall rules here to make the things clear. It will make it easier to identify the reason.

Do I have to use some different kind of iptables-rules (fwmark?), than I used
when I had only one connection to Internet, or do I have to add some
route or gw?

Janne

--
Manish