Re: statistics htb

On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 07:38:31PM +0800, Lee Sanders wrote:
> Hi Dzmitryj,
>
> I'd look at polltc and htbstat
> http://edseek.com/~jasonb/software.shtml
> http://www2.ldc.net/~dor/py-htbstat/

I have updated (today) py-htbstat.

Changes are:
 o  added a possibility to set upper limit for graphs (useful when
    counters reset after htb shaper restarting),
 o  added a script for getting a single picture (it returns "Content-Type:
    image/png") for including in other pages,
 o  fixed a minor bug in htbstat.cgi config file.

If anybody offers any suggestions, i'll be very thankful.

> There may be others as well but these are the only two I've seen mentioned on
> this list for stats.
>
> Regards,
> Lee
>
> On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 07:29 pm, ??????? ?????? wrote:
> > Hi can anybody tell me what is the best and right way to gather statistics
> > from htb.init usage in graphics  or in any other format  cause it's
> > pretty uncomfortable to view statistics in text when you've got 4
> > interfaces and enough filters and queues
> >
> > Thank you !
> >
> > Dzmitryj Jakavuk

        `    G.m-"^m`m'        Dmytro O. Redchuk