RE: 2.6.14 - HTB/SFQ QoS broken?

> Thus, some kind of overlapping might be necessary for a perfect
> scheduler.
>
> I hope it is possible to understand what I was aiming for now.
>
> Thanks, Leo Bogert

...Besides, let me stress again that even though I would prefer
overlapping guranteed rates, the default usage of HTB with
sum of child rates = parent rate just seems BROKEN for me
as it does no scheduling at all, the logs in one of my last
mail show that HTB completely ignores the bandwidth
reservations. That problem is what I need a solution for :)