Re: HTB droping packets

Dumitrache Ionut wrote:
Hello,

    I'm using htb3 with kernel 2.6.13 on debian testing release. I have a
hierarchy consisting of 10 parents clas each with 2 to 20 childs and every
child use sfq. The problem is when the default class become congested, the
system start to drop packets for 2 seconds all traffic is blocked, another 3
to 5 minutes all goes all and so on. Anyone have any ideea about this ?

Your arp traffic is probably going to default - either don't use htb default or filter ... protocol arp u32 match u32 0 0 ... to a high prio/bandwidth class.

Andy.