Re: Marking packets by mac addr using tc filter u32 match?

i don t know how to use tc for selecting the traffic by mac.
but i think i have a workaround sollution.
i made a htb script that limits the dwl by ip.
every ip can only work with a mac address. this i acommplised using iptables.
here s a rule to get you started.
iptables -A FORWARD -i eth1 -o eth0 -s xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/32 -d 0.0.0.0/32\ --match mac --mac-source xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx -j ACCEPT.
of course everythig elese is droped.
gl