inspecting what's going in a class

Well, things seem to be going really well with tbf, prio and sfq.  But
I'm a nosey bugger.  :-)  I'd love to be able to audit what's going
through each of the prio bands.

The super ideal solution would be to be able to attach tcpdump to each
band and see what's going through it with the benefit of tcpdump's
filtering so that I can examine and filter and so on just like on an
interface.  This could be of great benefit to tuning classification
rules.

Short of that even some kind of logging to a socket or something that I
can write a tool to examine, etc.

Does anything of the sort exist?

b.

Brian J. Murrell