tc and loadbalance via mangle

Hello!

I have a great problem!

I use the table mangle to classify the packages among two link, and also use the mangle
to do band control, download and upload, they put the packages
marked in PREROUTING with I number him/it of the link it is also marked in FORWARD (for band control) and the two enter in conflict, it doesn't happen swinging.

PREROUTING
--------  mark1 ---> link 1
-------- mark 2 ---> link 2

FORWARD