Re: passive FTP trafic control

You could try to match on helper within iptables. Should be something like

iptables -A FORWARD --match conntrack --ctproto tcp --ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED --match helper --helper ftp -j CLASSIFY ....

Perhaps this will match your data channel.

Cheers,
Andreas

DervishD wrote:

   Hi Ethy :)

* Ethy H. Brito <ethy.brito@xxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
How to make shure that only FTP RELATED packets will be CLASSIFY'ed??

   I can only suggest that you limit the source ports available to
passive FTP. In my FTP server this can be configured, but probably in
other servers you can do it too. Once you do this, it's quite easy to
setup a "tc filter" to mark packages (or iptables if you prefer).

   Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado