interesting routing situation

Hi, this is my first mail to the list, I'm no speak English, but i try my best.

this situation attack my attention since i first er about it, but i
still don't have a good solution.

There are 2 different networks whit different connection to the
internet each one whit their servers (lets call it A and B to each
server).

it is need to mount some kind of service (webserver for example) in A
for internet (lets call it C), but for some kind of external medium
(whit external i mean that we don't have access to it) A is filtered,
and none from the Internet can open a connexion whit A. Here is where
B appears. A VPN is open between both (form A to B), and then is easy
from C to use B, to go throw the vpn tunnel to A.
Ok so far, that seems to work, but there is a problem. B has 4
connexion (2in2out) for each interaction between A and C !!!.

So the idea is similar, but what we need  to do is ones the connexion
is initialize (through b) C->B->A is not to use B any more.

What thinks about this situation? Could be done?

Thanks and sorry again for my poor English.

--
-----
Angel Arancibia

GNU/Linux User Registered #358969