Re: Help needed with traffic control script.

had a look.

seems like you change is cosmetic only, or did I missed it?

panca sorin wrote:

--- Omry Yadan <omry@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

had a problem with previous script (debug exit early
in it), please look
at this one instead.

while writing the previous message I found and fixed
some problem in the
script.

because of this 'exit' I didn't really test the
changnes.

it seems that now "unclassified" packagets no longer
grabs bandwidth
from http, but on the other hand -

it takes a very long time to open an ssh connection
from the server to a
machine on the internet while users are downloading.

What about incomming packets? how can you be sure that
interractive traffic gets to you from the internet
first when you download something? Priorize control
packets, too. (ACK, SYN and SYN ACK).
I modified your script and added some new variables.

__________________________________ Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.
http://farechase.yahoo.com