RE: Problem with ip route . VERY SLOW

* I believe that is the DNS that makes it take longer here, and not source
* routing.

First of all, tx for your answer.

It's possible but I don't think so because nslookup command answers fast.
More over, when I type ping hostname, before I have to wait for response,
the computer has resolved the hostname to ip address.

But how can I know where is the bottleneck ?

The problem of very slow connection appears for example when I try to ping a
host or when I try to connect to a website with my navigator.

I remember that I have 3 interfaces and I wonder my self if it's possible
that there are too many interfaces on the computer; or there are
restrictions with iproutes2 etc...?