Monitoring the traffic shaping setup

Hi All,

I am a new member of this list. I want to know about a
way to monitor the traffic shaping setup to confirm
whether it is working as expected. I went through the
archives of this list and found some pointers related
to tc-snmp extension/patch for net-snmp and some perl
scripts on www.docum.org. I want to know whether this
type of a setup work. Or else is there any other way ?
Actually I am not even successful in applying the
tc-snmp extension/patch  to net-snmp. I applied the
patch and started snmpd and when I give the command
"snmpwalk -v 2c -c string 127.0.0.1
enterprises.18756", I get the error
"SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.18756 = No Such Object
available on this agent at this OID".

Kindly give me some clues for resolving the above two
issues.

Thanks

Yogesh H