Re: Ho do i manage NAT'ed egress bandwidht?

Hi Joost,

This sounds like a situation where you would probably use HTB to shape your
bandwidth.

You can search the archives for info on HTB, read the LARTC pages but you may
find more specific information relating to your situation at the below links.

http://luxik.cdi.cz/%7Edevik/qos/htb/

Or you can just use this ready made HTB script on your server which should
suit your problem description without much extra work on your behalf.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/htbinit/

Regards,
Lee