WRR and Monitoring/Graphing usage

Hi All,

I've just installed WRR and am looking at tools to monitor, graph and display
the system and throughput of each queue/class/filter.

I've looked at:
iptraf - only shows tcp/udp flows, not QOS queue throughputs
show.pl - doesnt work with WRR (as far as I can tell)
tc-graph.pl - doesnt work with WRR (as far as I can tell)
polltc_ - doesnt work with WRR (as far as I can tell)
py-htbstat - doesnt work with WRR (as far as I can tell)

the only project that shows promise right now is pmacct which I will
investigate further in the morning.

Is anyone else here using wrr and monitoring your usage. Text or graphical
format I don't care. I need a way to monitor the testing I am about to do
with iperf to check WRR is working correctly.

Regards,
Lee