Re: share bandwith fairly

Thank you for your answer. I donwloaded shurdix and tried to install it. but it is really not user friendly. it was difficult for me to install it. after isnatallation i saw that all files are read only.
I change the rights but  I still couldnt edit the files. also I have many scripts run on my box.
so it is not easy for me to change the system. also as I said I dont want to patch kernel and recompile it. I checked forum for shurdic there isnt any support in english.

system is as following.

 2.6.9-1.667smp #1 SMP Tue Nov 2 14:59:52 EST 2004 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
use only one network device.

I saw tc.sh script. As i see it is not applicabe to unpatched kernels like mine .