Re: Two Output Gateways

On Sat, 2005-10-08 at 22:21 +0100, Steve Wakelin wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Is it possible to mark which router the traffic originated and push the
> return traffic over
> that router for instance ?

Try http://selab.edu.ms/twiki/bin/view/Networking/RoutesKeeperProject
for one solution. The site appears to be down at the moment but
hopefully it'll reappear after the weekend. I'm running two feeds here
and it handles incoming stuff from either port just fine and copes with
the loss of one feed well enough that sometimes I haven't noticed for
some time (usenet collection requires use of specific ports for specific
servers and when one fails it tips me off that a feed is down).

Dave