RE: Problems with ipp2p

Thanks for the advice, how do in know if kernel module is loaded?, and how I
do I load the module?.
Thanks.

On Thursday 06 October 2005 23:40, Carlos Rosero wrote:
> iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
> but if I use iptables -m ipp2p -help I get the help page:
> So I don't know what is wrong.

The help page is provided by the iptables module, but the functionality is
in the kernel, so I guess the error message means the kernel module is not
loaded. I can't check right now, but I think it was called ipt_ipp2p.