heavy VBR traffic with HTB

Hello!

I made a simple configuration with HTB, 10% http and 90% Video, where
http can share the available bandwidth left from video.

But :(... i think HTB it's not very fast and it can't adapt quickly to
the great variation of the MPEG 4 VBR (700M film), and some times it
jerks a bit in great variations of bandwidth. I'm making a download to
have always 100% bandwidth utilization (or near). This setup is running
on a controlled home lan.

Have any one tried something like that? am i missing some thing?

Please some one tell me something.

thanks
Tiago

PS: sorry my English :(