Re: two link

> if you cold send it to me... thanks.. :D

It's actually pretty easy -- you just need to specify that all traffic
going out that particular interface should be NATted. The only
consideration, if you know you need to do NAT, is whether to use SNAT or
MASQUERADE. Again, these are untested and off the top of my head.

If you have a static IP:
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -j SNAT --to-source $LINK2_IP

If you have a dynamic IP:
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -j MASQUERADE

See the iptables manpage for why MASQUERADE should be used for dynamic IPs.

-Corey