Re: ip route add default mpath (rr| drr|random|wrandom)...

Hello. Thank you for your answer

> 2.6.14-rc2 comes with fixes for
> CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_MULTIPATH_CACHED,
> but i declare that my routing patches are not >compatible with this
> feature, until someone proves that both features > work together.

Ok. I just wanted to know what are your patches supposed to do. I as far as i know they help when i have multiply links attached to one interface - for example 3 dsl modems attached to one switch and this switch to 1 ethernet port in the serwer.
Can these patches do something more?
So ip ... mpath ... is broken at present?

> Regards
Regards too

Krzysiek