Ethernet Ring

Hi all

I was refered in archive of the List
i did not found right answer for my setup

so iam trying to find does any one deployed the setup iam looking

iam trying to Build network ring using Linux Box

I have 3 office connected with Fiber
setup looks like below

Eth0--(server1)-Eth1-------Fiber--------Eth0--(Server2)---Eth1-----Fiber----Eth0--(Server3)--eth1
| |

Server1 Eth1 is connected to Server 2 Eth0
Server 2 Eth1 is connected to Server 3 Eth0
Server 3 Eth1 is connected to  server 1 Eth0

Each Server I have Another Card Eth2, Which is connected to Local LAN of the Office
Each Office is connected Using Fiber Media Distance of 5miles

I want to connected them using ring, and if the Links fails, it should automatically move to Another Route dynamically.

can some one guide me how can i achive this kind of setup
any docs will be apprciated

thanks
hare