Traffic Control

Hello!
I made a script as the attached one but it doesn't make any limit and I can't figure out what the problem is.
It is working on a Mandrake 10.2 operating system.

My problem is I don't know why it doesn't work the limits.
If you can be of assistance your help would be much appreciated.
Looking forward to hear from you,

Respectfully,
Daniel Phlander

Cu respect,