Re: news + list is back

You don't need a license to *sit* in a car :) But anyway: gefeliciteerd,
op naar de eerste bekeuring ;) (that's Dutch)

That's true. (just english part, I don't speak Dutch).

The server has just been upgraded to Debian Sarge and I cleaned up a
lot so there is lots of free space on the disks.
The next step will be setting up the wiki, although I'm still not sure
on the best way to do this.
Nice. I expect more movement than the last weeks.