Re: Multiple ISP Provider on one interface

Dnia sobota, 23 lipca 2005 16:51, ZeuS SN napisał(a):
> The problem is that I have only 2 ethernet adapters in my linux router,
> one of this adapter pluged to the LAN and the other is pluged to a HUB
> who have 2 routers DSL. Each DSL routers have an static ip and the
> solution that I found was creating an eth0 and eth0:1 but with this
> option I have any way to use the eth0:1 adapte...
>
> Any one knows a solution for this ?

Multipatch routing probably won't work this way - at least I was unable to set
up SNAT because booth gateways are on the same interface. However masquerade
was working correctly, as it is choosing ip address to SNAT (AFAIK) after
routing.

Another solution is to get a switch with 802.1q VLANs, and "divide" single
network interface into many fully functional interfaces (fully functional
means for me that you can use their names in iptables -o to choose proper
SNAT address).

--
|      pozdrawiam      | powered by Slackware, Gentoo and FreeBSD |
| Kajetan Staszkiewicz | JID: vegeta@xxxxxxxxx                    |