RE: Latency of Linux Bridge

Thanks a lot for these very detailed tuning tips.
I am not sure whether this effort really becomes necesary.
Maybe there is still some module active in my distro causing this latency issue...

I would highly appreciate if anyone of you could either confirm similar latency issues or report about no latence on your bridge ?
Actually I check this with ethereal by making an RTP stream analysis on my voice media stream.
The VoIP device generates continously data packets every 30ms.
If I capture a trace on either side of the bridge, I can see that the bridge will add jitter of about 5ms.
You could use also iperf or something similar to generate traffic.