Problems with Routing (was RE: Losing Packets after a DNAT in prerouting)

Wel that helped, but I'm still having problems.

Here is what is happening now:

I send a packet from 134.173.94.7 to 134.173.95.146 (those devices are on
the same network).
It goes into my router on eth2 and gets DNATed to 192.168.5.9 which is on
eth3.
It gets routed properly and gets to my machine at 192.168.5.9.
My machine at 192.168.5.9 responds.
It goes back into my router on eth3.
My router routes the packet out eth0 and the automatic rule sets to source
address back to 134.173.95.146.

Since the packet has a source address that is on the wrong interface the
packet is dropped. It appears that my problem is that I need it to route the
connection back out the same interface that it came in on. However for new
connections I need it to use eth0 as the default route.

Thanks
Jefferson Cowart
Jeff@xxxxxxxxxx