Re: gre tunnel between networks with same subnet

Ok, so I tried the bridging thing. I tried to bridge eth1
and tun0 on A, but apparently linux can't bridge tunnel
interfaces (I got an error saying invalid argument when I
issued 'brctl addif br0 tun0'). I was told to try using the
vtun interface, so I'll dig into that for now.

http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/howto/proxyarp.html#id2805973