Re: Bandwidth shaping and ISP's network peerings

Hi there...
I have an idea for you, just don't ask me how to implement it.

1. bring up some virtual interface, I'm almost sure linux has some way of
doing it. this interface should output data to your real interface.
2. try to route all MAN traffic trough this interface. you'll need to know the
destination  addresses of this network.
3. shape the virtual interface..

I hope it's possible.. I'll be glad to know If you made it.
Good luck.