Re: LARTC Digest, Vol 5, Issue 6

thanks for your reply, but the reason for imq on my setup would be to
shape incoming traffic with dst_ip=router_ip AND the traffic that gets
routed to the nat'ed boxes.

eg.
router 40% ceil 100%
lan 60% ceil 100%

i'm not 100% sure on this but without imq that would be only ingress
'dropping' i could do, right? and i couldnt split the traffic nicely as
my example shows.

of course this is just my understanding of how tc works using a linux
kernel. if i'm wrong or missed some solution that's nicer/easier i'm all
ears ;)

oh and thanks for your script. nicely done

regards