Re: multihome network problem

Sorry for delay in this response.
I have just sent to you my working iproute/iptable config.
I have also host connected to eth0 and all works ok, but remember that every host must have two ip address, one for each ISP.

Daniel Wittenberg ha scritto:
I've been having some issues with this kind of setup, and was curious if
you'd mind sharing your iproute/iptables config that makes this work?  I
had this working a few years ago, but something has broken and for the
life of me can't find any reason why :(  (and yes have read the lartc
pdf).  Also, do you have hosts connected to eth0 that are accessed (via
nat) from both ISP connections?  That's where my biggest problem comes
from.  Any help appreciated!

Dan