ingress/imq shaping setup

hi list,

i'm about to setup traffic shaping on a server and got some small
questions about the setup. i read alot of docs/howto's but there are
still some questions i'd like to ask.

setup on the box is:
- external if is ppp0 (dsl)
- internal if in eth0 (with ~15 nat'ed boxes)
- openvpn at tun1

since all ppl on the lan feel like they have to use p2p i decided to
drop all p2p coming from eth0 using layer7 and put mldonkey on the
server. to shape this local traffic and the traffic from ppp0->eth0 it
seems like imq is the only solution to me. my idea on imq0 was something
like this:

- 1: qdisc hfsc default 50
  - 1:1 class hfsc
    - 1:10 class hfsc (high prio like ssh, vpn)
    - 1:20 class hfsc (local traffic)
      - 1:21 class hfsc (p2p)
      - 1:22 class hfsc (all other local)
    - 1:30 class wrr (lan boxes)
    - 1:50 class hfsc (all other)

if i understood something wrong and this doesnt make any sense please
advise me ;)

1) the traffic is already marked, can i simply switch to CLASSIFY (for
keeping the script small) or should i use tc filter by fw handle?

2) should i use ingress on ppp0? (although any incoming packet is going
through imq)

3) do i simply put all ppp0->eth0 traffic in the wrr class and it does
its job? or can i add subclasses for each box and it shapes fair between
those? (idea is to add sfq as leaf to take tos into account).

4) is esfq instead of wrr more suitable for my situation (sorry for that
question, but docs are pretty rare for those 2)

any comments are appreciated

thx in advance
andre