Re: routing incoming port 82

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 01:11:18 +0800 ro0ot <ro0ot@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi,
hi,

[cut]
>$IPTABLES -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth1 -p tcp --dport 82 -j DNAT --to
>10.59.2.2:80
>$IPTABLES -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth2 -p tcp --dport 82 -j DNAT --to
>10.59.2.2:80
>
>The problem is sometimes when I access the Server A's web service using
>the following link below, after like few minutes...it cannot be accessible.
This looks like bad routing, so I expect you should set up policy based routing.
You could use CONNMARK to remember the interface the connection is coming in and
then use a separate routing table for each of the marked packets coming the
other direction. I assume there are another options if you don't have CONNMARK,
but this looks like the most straigthforward solution.

>Regards,
>rootlinux
Yours sincerely,
Peter