multi-interface problems

I've had this working before, but been a long time.  I've done some
googling as well as reading through the lartc pdf again, and not sure
what I'm doing wrong but probably something stupid.  I've got dual-
isp's, and connections comming in from both to hosts nat'd behind the
firewall.  I can get to services on the firewall, but not the nat'd
hosts.  Anyone have ideas?

   # Do some cleanup before we do the config
   ip route flush table T1
   ip rule del from $INTERFACE_1_IP table T1
   ip rule del fwmark 1 table T1
   ip route flush table T2
   ip rule del from $INTERFACE_2_IP table T2
   ip rule del fwmark 2 table T2

   # Additional Routing tables
   ip route add $INTERFACE_1_SUBNET dev eth0 src $INTERFACE_1_IP table
T1
   ip route add default via $INTERFACE_1_GATEWAY table T1
   ip route add $INTERFACE_2_SUBNET dev eth1 src $INTERFACE_2_IP table
T2
   ip route add default via $INTERFACE_2_GATEWAY table T2

   # Main routing table
   ip route add $INTERFACE_1_SUBNET dev eth0 src $INTERFACE_1_IP
   ip route add $INTERFACE_2_SUBNET dev eth1 src $INTERFACE_2_IP

   # Routing rules
   ip rule add from $INTERFACE_1_IP table T1
   ip rule add from $INTERFACE_2_IP table T2

   iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -j MARK --set-mark 1
   iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i eth1 -j MARK --set-mark 2

   ip rule add fwmark 1 table T1
   ip rule add fwmark 2 table T2