Re: Question: TEQL via gateway

I think this has to do with an age old issue (problem or feature, you decide).  Linux (and most other unicies and other OSs in general) will pick the first interface on a subnet to use as the source interface to send the traffic out.  I think, this is more akin to what bonding is designed to answer.  I question are you wanting to really have the 2nd leg of the teql link be via a different path or were you just doing that to test to see if you were really sending traffic out both interfaces?  If you can have a direct cross over cable on both interfaces and you are wanting more aggregate bandwidth take a look at bonding, I think it will serve you better.  Disclaimer, I have not worked with teql or bonding my self directly and this is based on what reading I have done, that being more on bonding than teql.

Grant. . . .