Local unlimited traffic-international CIR

Hi all

Iam planning to deploy new QOS system in my organization or small ISP

I would like to achieve the following scenario

1. Many of the customers are  connected to My ISP
At this moment all the users are restricted either local or international traffic QOS is same. now i want to deploy all users which are travelling local services and other customers connected to my ISP
   unlimited traffic.
2. when he is going to international, the QoS service take place
   he should be able to get what he is subscribed for.

example...

customer 1
local 10/100mb speed, when he is connected using dark fiber--- international 1MB
customer2
when he is using e1 , full e1 at local network---international 256kb

any suggestions to deploy this kind of setup

hare