Re: C/Java libraries for iproute

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Alberto Torres wrote:

Anybody knows allready programmed libraries either java or C to
create/destroy queues?

I was almost ready to announce it. So here we go...

http://kernel.umbrella.ro/us/

There you'll see lqkit.
It is a library to create/modify/distroy classes/qdiscs/filters, some tools that use this library and some examples.

It's not quite ready, but I'm continuously working on it.

Sources:
http://kernel.umbrella.ro/us/lqkit/lqkit-0.0.3.tar.gz

A screen shot for lqdump:
http://kernel.umbrella.ro/us/lqkit/ss/lqdump_ss1.png

A Slackware package:
http://kernel.umbrella.ro/us/lqkit/lqkit-0.0.3-i386-1.tgz

A rpm will follow next days.

License is GPL.

P.S. I had use tc sources as a starting point. Many thanks to all that contributes to it.

P.P.S. Take a look at libnl (http://people.suug.ch/~tgr/libnl/).

---
Catalin(ux aka Dino) BOIE
catab at deuroconsult.ro