Re: HTB is being hang my computer :/

Thomas Graf wrote:
* Konrad <42A6DA9A.1010900@xxxxxxx> 2005-06-08 13:46

When I'm running my script everything is OK, but when I'm connecting Internet and LAN link computer is hanging. But when i dissconnect this everything is OK.

What kernel version are you running? Can you provide an oops message?
Without any errors...
Only 2000ms ping to this computer and don't respond when pressing keys keyboard :/ (until I disconect LAN).