Re: HOW TO REDUCE INTERNET TRAFFIC ONLY

I guess you are using NAT to get your clients out to the internet,
so on ppp0 you wan't see any internal address anymore.

You can give IMQ in BB mode a try. In this mode IMQ gets the
outgoing packets before they have passed the Postrouting chain
(where the NAT happens). Then you can match on internal IPs.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Andreas

s.az wrote:

Hi,

How i reduce the traffic of a computer to internet only. Not my lan

I did try with this, but it's useless:

tc qdisc add dev ppp0 root handle 1: htb
tc class add dev ppp0 parent 1: classid 1:1 htb rate 128kbit burst 6k
tc filter add dev ppp0 parent 1: protocol ip u32 match ip dst 192.168.0.2 flowid 1:1

Can u give me a hand ?