Re: How many (htb) tc classes and qdiscs are too many?

gypsy wrote:
Your script must specify a prio.  It cannot be 0 and all filters must be
given the same value; I use 'prio 5'.

OK, but in my script sometimes I need diferent prio in filters.
It's very strange problem, because I haven't always limited number of filters. Sometimes I can make more than 32k filters, in other time I can only 6000 :/ Maybe you right... but how can I use more filters, and different prio?

--
Konrad Cempura /Lenthir/