Re: Terrible problem, some men in my net changed their MACs! :/

There are a few problems here that my app is ment to solve, other than VPN
using PPTP.

Number 1: folks are changing IP just because the can, as to annoy the
other people in the network with Win XP screaming...
Number 2: folks will change PPTP users/passwords among them, to benefit
from higher bandwidth. This cannot be achived with this program, as it is
tied to the computer it was instaled by my technicians (TIED = motherboard
Serial Number, HDD Serial Number. etc.).
Number 3: folks trying to change their MACs will be caught and their acts
will be logged. A message will be printed as to make them see that this
are not proper manners and discourage them from trying again. Hopefully.

Downsides: if the user uninstalles the software...I can do nothing about
it, but limit internet and partial network access (where management
switches and routers are placed).So my solution does no more good than a
rub on a wodden leg. But with the app installed, we are sure of better
results than with PPTP. Even the psichological ones are good.