[Fwd: Re: TC/HTB Graphs]

hareram wrote:

Hi

iam looking to graph the tc classes and qdisc
iam trying to access the stef scripts
but its site is totally broken

could some one point me where i can graph using good docs

hare

I've written a perl script to read qdisc counters using snmp, and so you will
be able to use anything that can graph snmp. It's not well written, but it's
usable. I will write some docs for it sometime soon. :)

ComBo