Dynamic bandwith with HTB

Hi everybody. I have a dilema and I think you guys can help me out.

I am trying to shape the bandwith for about 500 clients, and I want the bandwith to be alocated dynamicly. Lets say I have 4 MB bandwith. I give each ip (500 IP's) a sustained rate of 4 KB/sec . I wonder if I can shape the bandwith so when for example only 100 clients are online, to give them a rate of 4MB/100. How can this be done with HTB. Can it be done.

I want the bandwith to be divided equal among the clients that are online.
Please spare no details, I am rater new in this.

And another thing, how can I limit the upload of each client (with HTB,tc,qdisc)

Thanks guys.

Yahoo! Mail