Re: Packets going to default class iam having still the problem

hareram wrote:
Hi all

Its been long time i have sending this message to this news group
but i could not get proper responce from the authors or any experts that, is that bug or only the problem with my ssytem

iam tryin this config with FC
iptable 1.3.0
and latest TC tc utility, iproute2-ss050330
htb 3.17

iam trying past 2 weeks and digging all googles but could not able to come to conclusion whats wrong

could some one guide me right direction whats wrong wit my config

help will be appriciated

Did you try CLASSIFY instead of mark.

Andy.