I'm leaving this list ....

Hi,

I'm subscribed to this mailing list for a long time.  During that time, I
enjoyed reading all posts and try to understand them :)

LARTC started as a something I could use to impress my boss.  After a while it
became clear to me that my boss was not impressed ;(, but I kept following
this list because it was fun.  I also placed a lot documentation online on
http://www.docum.org/docum.org/.

But right now, I don't have the time anymore to do this.  So I'm leaving this
list.  I will keep my pages online on docum.org.  If someone has questions
about the pages on docum.org, feel free to pass them my email address.

So, goodbye and happy shaping ;)

Stef