Re: mailling list newbie question

Kenneth Kalmer wrote:
On 5/6/05, Marcelo Araujo <chelupulus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi.

Why i receive this?

this is not the first time i receive.

"Your membership in the mailing list LARTC has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
29-Apr-2005."

Can anybody tell me?

Thanks a lot.!

Marcelo

I second, seems to be a gmail thing. I've contacted both the mailing
list owner and gmail about the issue and have had no response from
either.

Has anybody on the list seen some strange mails coming from members
with gmail accounts?

No - I got one of these on the 29th and am not using gmail.

Andy.