Re: Bridging three vlans

Ed Wildgoose wrote:

OK, strange request but I want to bridge three vlans under linux 2.4. Bridging works fine with two vlans, but is failing to route when I add the third vlan.

Is this a linux 2.4 limitation or user error? Grateful for any advice

Hmm, OK I know I haven't given much info, but first off is this scenario actually possible? A bit of digging in the bridging howto suggests that it is.

Also I just noticed that STP is off in my setup. Is this going to be mandatory when we add three vlans into a bridge?

Thanks for any tips on actually debugging whats happening here

Ta

Ed W