iproute2 on osx

hello experts,

i wanna deploy ipv6 on my  osx and i got a provider that give
me ipv6 support on a dynamic ip adress.

BUT i need to set up "iproute2" on my system and i am not
experienced in compiling , but i am willing to learn .:)

My setup is an apache 2.0.52

http://let.dyndns.tv:8080/cgi-bin/test-cgi

So i downloadet the whole package what do i need to do next ?

I think i try without changing the .diff file first.

So i drop the make file on my terminal ?

Last login: Fri Apr 29 01:46:49 on ttyp1
Welcome to Darwin!
marxg4:~ marxg4$ /Users/marxg4/Desktop/iproute2/Makefile

so when i press  ./make ? is says Permission denied

so could someone  give me the terminal command to build ?
i read all the stuff here http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.iproute2.html
but it seems very difficult.

thank you for any pointers and help

marc