AW: AW: AW: AW: Activate ingress policies on suse enterpr ise serv er 9

Title: AW: AW: AW: AW: [LARTC] Activate ingress policies on suse enterprise serv er 9

Hi,

So far, if have understand correctly: I route the incoming tcpip message of port 8099 directly to 8080 and then the ingress filter on port 8099 has nothing to do!?

Yes I think on different interface on one machine (different Ports for different Request, with different restriction).

What has exactly to be done to set the policier before Prerouting!
Which kernel options, or also extra modules!?

Or how it can be done on iptable level??

Thanks for helping me out in such problematic things.

Gernot