Re: ppp+vpn+htb

Hi hiphin,

It seems that your network link is eth0. Then

tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 1: htb default 10
tc class add dev eth0 parent 1: classid 1:1 htb rate 256kbit
tc class add dev eth0 parent 1:1 classid 1:2 htb rate 32kbit ceil
256kbit prio 1

Then you can use tc filter to classify all pptp traffic to 1:2. You
don't need to specify different class for every ppp connection.

But the drawback is no fairness. Not all ppp connections can get 32kbit
assured if they want.

If you need guaranteed bandwidth for each ppp connection, try my per
flow control queue patch. You can find it in list's archive.

--
  lark