Re: Help please with tc and iptables mark

> There is alot of work going on with tc at the moment - There are/will be
> lots more matches and the ability to run iptables commands from filters.

... Like matching the tc flows with iptables chains? that will be nice. I've
seen some similar options in the kernel, but not sure how they work (i.e.
CONFIG_NET_ACT_IPT); I couldn't find any doc (howto)...

> I think with 2.6.10 you can still get the behaviour you want if you
> don't select packet action in Qos and/or fair queuing of config - you
> get to select a different policer then.
>
> CONFIG_NET_CLS_POLICE is the one you want if the other doesn't disappear
> de select it aswell.

I don't have CONFIG_NET_CLS_POLICE, but CONFIG_NET_CLS_ACT enabled and
CONFIG_NET_ACT_POLICE as a module. If I disable CONFIG_NET_CLS_ACT there are
few more that disappear. I'll try this right now (have to rebuild the
kernel).

> Andy.

Thanks a lot,
Adrian